Welcome To Bike Now Europe
For more than a decade, Bike Now Europe tours have had the pleasure to deliver life-changing cycling adventures on the famous roads of France and Italy. On the Bike Now Europe tours we aim to sample only the best experiences of holidaying in the region, while taking on a legendary ride every day. Epic is too tame a word to describe the experience!
Join us for a ride through the stunning Pyrenees on our Coast To Coast tour; conquer the French Alpes – with climbs like the mighty Alpe D’Huez and legendary Tour de France favourite, the Col de la Croix de Fer. Of course, perhaps the Italian Alps are more to your tastes; choose to ride the roads of the majestic Dolomites, or tackle the slopes of the Stelvio.
We provide the very finest boutique experience, with small groups and maximum flexibility in our tours. All rides are fully supported with a full-time on-tour mechanic, ‘sag wagon’ for those wanting to ride part of climbs, and on-road group leaders to protect and provide that all important encouragement and assistance along the way. Our tours have been developed over years of experience riding these roads, delivering access to the hidden gems of each region.
Warren CayDirector / Bike Now Europe
Enjoy stunning scenery, truly out of this world cuisine, beautiful weather, and all that France has to offer the avid cyclist. Come ride with us for a truly unique travel experience you’ll never forget.
Why Bike Now Europe?
We truly believe that we offer the very finest experience for those who have always dreamed of cycling the famous roads of France. We’ve worked hard to refine our tour offerings to provide you with the very best adventures to challenge the champion within. You’ll be proud to say that you conquered the famous roads on a Bike Now Europe tour!
What To Expect When You Ride With Us:
- Small groups – offering a personalised boutique experience and flexibility.
- Fully supported – full-time on-tour mechanic, sag wagon, road leaders and coaching.
- Travel assistance – assistance with bookings, transfers, travel information and airport pickups.
- Many years of experience in creating memorable tours for hundreds of riders.
- Local knowledge (and often local staff!) to deliver the secret heart of French cycling.
- Our tours are designed and led by riders, not travel agents.
- Advanced GPS mapping provided for your Garmin or Smartphone device.
- Bike Hire – travel light and take advantage of our local stock of high quality carbon road bikes.
- Fully qualified bike fitting to maximise your on-bike comfort and performance.
- Pre-tour training advice and planning packs.
- Exclusive access to our retail stock at discounted prices at Bike Now Stores.